Education Expo Job & Book Fair
November 11-12-13, 2022
Johar Town, Lahore
This Event is organized by the Nazaria-i-Pakistan Trust.
The unprecedented success of the 1st Education Expo & Book Fair 2021 has motivated the management of Nazaria-i-Pakistan Trust to transform this venture into an annual mega-event. The main objective of this one of the biggest Education Expo & Book Fair of Pakistan is to provide a collective platform to potential employers & employees for intellectual guidance and career building. It also aims at providing quality books on discount rates to the book lovers to enhance their reading taste.
This fair will make the event a must visit for the people of all walks of life, from students to parents nd professionals to businessmen since it has the charm of everyone’s interest and benefit. This fair will provide an ample opportunity to the world class institutions, local and international, to get connected with the decision makers of educational set-ups for sharing of intellectual & business resources for mutual benefits through networking.
The event is comprised Education Expo, Book Fair, Job Fair, Stationery Fair, Handicrafts, Food Court and variety of academic activities (personality grooming motivational lectures, career counseling sessions, round table discussions, activity lounge, book launching ceremonies, etc.). These events will attract the students, parents and teachers and it is hoped that maximum visitors will pay visit during all these three days of the fair.
What actually makes this event really unique?
The most appropriate time and ideally located venue are the signs of success for any such event particularly in a metropolitan city like Lahore. The marketing campaign has been designed in a way that the message would reach nearby potential area in terms of Visitors and Potential Audience to make the event lucrative and result-oriented both for the visitors and participants. Some of the salient features of the event are as fellows:
- Being the 1st Mega Activity of this winter, both visitors and participants are very keen to avail this direct interaction opportunity to seek up-dated information and guidance.
- A wide-range of co-located activities including round table discussions, career counseling sessions, personality grooming motivational lectures, job fair, book launching ceremonies, traditional handicrafts and food court would provide a stuff for the interest of visitors from every walk of life.
- Pre-registration and pre-screening of the visitors make it result-oriented for the participant institutions and they may coordinate and interact for one-on-one meeting during all three days of event.
- This is unique event of the city fully endorsed by leading Government and Private Sector Educational and Media Organizations committed to raise the scale of the event and its hype making it result-oriented both for the visitors and participants with a sublime mission to engage and groom the youth of our country.
- This event would provide an ample opportunity to the visitors to explore the educational opportunities, enhance book reading culture, increase awareness regarding the ideology of Pakistan and the historic freedom movement.
- Targeted Digital and Outdoor Marketing Campaign have already been launched and tremendous response has been observed and gauged in terms of online visitors and participants registration.
- The event provides an excellent opportunity to establish a network of contacts with professionals, recruiters, academia and students counselors for future business.
- A wider range of representations from educational, academia, business and publishers, etc. will really make this event even more attractive for visitors of all age groups to reap the benefits.
- The Presence of Immigration and Residency Processing Consultancy Firms would lure professionals and business community to visit and get on-the-spot free assessment.
- National & International schools, colleges & universities.
- Professional bodies and organizations in public/private sectors.
- Publishers, book sellers and stationery providers.
- Educational equipment and tools providing companies.
- Public/private education promotion organizations.
- Students recruitment and immigration firms and organizations.
- Scholarships awarding institutions & organizations.
- Franchise offering national/international institutions.
- Entry test preparation institutions/IELTS academies.
- Companies targeting youth and student community.
- Outlets of leading manufacturers of Pakistan’s traditional handicrafts.
Attractions for Participants & Sponsor
- Interact with main stream segments of society for services and products under one roof.
- Guaranteed meetings with pre-screened students, professionals and businessmen.
- Strategically planned events for different segments of society would be a crowd puller.
- Parents and guardians will be encouraged to be a part of this major career decision making process.
- Online registration through website, social media tools and whatsApp campaign.
- Institutional visits will be arranged for steady flow of visitors during the event.
- Networking opportunities with representatives of top ranked institutions & organizations.
- Most cost-effective event of the country with a range of promotional options available.
Competitive Edge for Participants & Sponsors
- Confirmed scheduled meetings with pre-registered students / visitors for services and products.
- Post-event follow-ups of visitors for converting leads into positive intakes and business.
- Visitors’ data of the event will be shared in excel sheet as per the package deal.
- Mix of events would provide an added advantage in terms of visitors’ category.
- Students (from 12-year education and above)
- Parents/guardians for consultation & decision making
- Head of institutions / faculty / librarians / student’s counselors etc.
- Professionals / businessmen / members of chamber of commerce.
- Dignitaries from all spheres of life e.g., motivational speakers, renowned journalists, columnists, intellectuals and literary figures will visit frequently during the event.
Attraction for Visitors
- Interaction with over 200 national & international universities, publishers, booksellers, stationery providers, handicrafts manufacturers etc. under one roof.
- Explore dozens of study destinations’ universities, courses and visa application guidance.
- Free information material by the participant institutions & organizations for guidance.
- Thousands of books, booklets & journals for all age groups on attractive discounts.
- Seminars and lectures on motivation, personality grooming & career counseling.
- Lucky draws for visitors during the event.
- No entry and career couseling fee will be charged from visitors.
During the event, roundtable discussions on the issues relating to education will be arranged. Intellectuals having full command over the specific subject will be invited to give lectures which will be followed by academic discussion.
There will be an open activity lounge where children visiting the fair will be given an opportunity to express their true potential and feelings. They can make speeches, sing national songs, do paintings, write and tell stories, read books and ask questions from dignitaries. Good performers shall be awarded with prizes.
A food court comprising multiple food stalls will be set up for the enjoyment and taste of visitors. Hygienically prepared mouth watering traditional meals as well as Bar.B.Q and fast food will be available on very reasonable prices.
Rich and diverse Pakistani handicrafts e.g., wood carving, ceramics, pottery, gemstones, mirror work, embroidery, semi-precious jewelry and traditional outfits like ajraks, caps, shawls etc. will be displayed on stalls for prospective buyers. Handicrafts made of copper, silver, brass and other wide range of materials will be available on reasonable prices.
3 lucky draws will be held everyday and a coupon of worth Rs. 2000 will be given to the lucky winner. With this coupon, he/she can purchase books from any book stall of the Book Fair. The objective of this lucky draw is to promote book reading.